KLF represents public charities, including booster clubs and tax exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
KLF also represents private foundations, including local associations of employees and social clubs, and tax exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3), (4) – (7) of the Internal Revenue Code.
KLF representation includes:
- Preparing and filing Articles of Organizations and Assumed Name Certificates
- Preparing constitutions, Bylaws, Minutes and Membership Certificates
- Preparing and filing Registrations with states as a charitable trust
- Obtaining state charitable solicitation licenses
- Obtaining Tax Identification Numbers
- Obtaining Sales and Use Tax exemptions
- Obtaining Real and Personal Property Tax exemptions
- Preparing and maintaining annual reports, Form 990, etc.
- Guest speaking at organizational meetings on tax exempt-related matters